Pre-register to join D*Lux Travel, the Grand Rapids Art Museum, and its director Dana Friis-Hansen and fellow art lovers for a 7-day Art Adventure to Italy featuring an exclusive tour focused on the international contemporary art exhibition Biennale di Venezia paired with insider access to a curated mix of architecture, landscape, and culinary experiences. This year's theme, "May you live in interesting times" promises to be rich and thought provoking!
Although this trip's details are still being worked out, you will always meet local experts, enjoy wonderful dining experiences and boat rides, and give you lots of opportunities to explore on your own.
- hotel accommodation
- admissions to museums, gardens, and the Venice Biennale
- All breakfasts, lunches, wine tastings, cocktail parties, and dinners
- Wine and/or beer always included with all hosted lunches and dinners
- All special events and entrance fees for museums, as noted in itinerary
- All transportation from rendezvous to drop-off, as noted in itinerary
- All gratuities for baggage, guides, and hotel service
- Services of all guides and experts
We encourage you to sign up far in advance of the deadline, as this trip historically sells out.
Tiny World Tours is helping to promote this D*Lux tour organized especially for GRAM Members and friends. Proceeds benefit GRAM.
- Itinerary available 15 February 2019
- Past trips in 2011, 2013, and 2017