2018 Jordan Adventure
24 March - 1 April, 2018
You have been handpicked to receive this very exclusive invitation to join Tiny World Tours as we spend 6 full days (7 nights) exploring some of the world's oldest and most untouched treasures. Nested between Israel and Palestine, Egypt, Syria, Iraq, and Saudi Arabia, Jordan is thought to sit in the center of where great civilizations first started. You will quite literally have the opportunity to see thousands of years of history first-hand.
The tour will focus more on the natural aspects of Jordan including the Dead Sea, the Red Sea, the famed Wadi Rum Desert, and of course no trip to Jordan would be complete without experiencing Petra.
Included in the package will be all hotels, transportation around the country, paid entrance to all parks and monuments, access to Bedouin camps and caves, and likely an adventure tour across the Wadi Rum Desert.
We will be going on extended hikes around numerous parts of the country including Petra where we will embark upon a historic western-religion pilgrimage to the peak of Jabal Haroun, also known as Aaron's Tomb - the alleged burial place of Aaron, brother of Moses from the bible. From the top of this peak we will look out into Jordan, Egypt, Israel, and Palestine.
As a bonus, everyone will know how to properly tie their kaffiyeh before leaving!
Day 1 (SUNDAY, MARCH 25th)
Arrive in Amman (we recommend the non-stop Chicago to Amman flight, Royal Jordanian #264) . We will meet you at the airport and provide transport to nearby accommodations. D
Day 2 (Monday, MARCH 26th)
Enjoy morning in Wadi Mujib Park & a dip in the Dead See. Afternoon transfer to Aqaba (Red Sea) and check into hotel there. B, L, & D
Day 3 (tuesday, MARCH 27th)
Morning activities in Aqaba (Red Sea) and afternoon transfer to Wadi Rum Desert. Spend night in Bedouin camp. B, L, & D
Day 4 (Wednesday, March 28th)
Full day of activities in Wadi Rum Desert. B, L, & D
Day 5 (Thursday, March 29th)
Leisurely morning, afternoon transfer to Wadi Musa. "Petra by Night" experience. B, L, & D
Day 6 (Friday, March 30th)
Full day to explore Petra. B, L, & D
Day 7 (Saturday, March 31st)
Day long hike to Aaron's tomb, tea with a Bedouin family. Post-hike final exploration of Petra. B, L, & D
Day 8 (Sunday, April 1st)
Transfer to Amman airport and fly home (or to your next destination).
- Explore the Wadi Mujib Nature Park and visit the Dead Sea.
- Take a dip in the Gulf of Aqaba on the Red Sea in Jordan's southern most city, Aqaba.
- Meet with local Bedouin guides and ride camels and horseback across the Wadi Rum desert.
- Enjoy Petra in all of its glory. Horse, donkey, and camel riding throughout the park is available upon request.
- Partake in a once in a lifetime opportunity traversing the southern Jordanian desert to the holy peak of Jabal Haroun (Aaron's Tomb)
- 7 nights accommodation
- All admissions and guided tours as described in the itinerary
- Gratuities for drivers, guides, etc.
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner as noted in itinerary above
- Personal expenses (phone, laundry, internet, etc.)
- Meals, beverages, and activities not indicated
- Travel insurance (cancellation/interruption, delay, baggage, accident & medical)
- $1,500 full payment is due on February 15, 2018
- If cancelling after Feb 15th, refunds are not guaranteed and will depend on recoverable expenses
- Your travel insurance reimburses in case of cancellation for covered reasons
The total in-Jordan portion cost of this experience (lodging, transportation, meals, guides, entrance fees, etc) is $1,500 per guest. Participants arrange their own transportation to/from Amman, Jordan (airport code AMM), with opportunities for trip extensions (advice provided upon request).
Payment in full due date: 15 February 2018
* $500 single supplement charge
* itinerary subject to change according to unforeseen circumstances / opportunities. On this itinerary, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, and D=Dinner included.
To ask questions or complete your reservation, please contact Mark Holzbach via email to email@example.com or call 512-689-6777