Join GRAM and its director Dana Friis-Hansen and fellow art lovers for a 7-day Art Adventure to Italy featuring an exclusive tour of the international contemporary art exhibition Biennale di Venezia paired with insider access to a curated mix of architecture, landscape, and culinary experiences.
Our focus this week is how Arte/Terra/Acqua (Art, Land, Water) shaped history and their continuing influence on today’s most interesting urban and rural landscapes. Our destinations include the romantic city of Romeo and Juliet, Verona, whose Roman core is still protected by the curving Adige River; the country villas and gardens of the world-renown Valpolicella wine region; Vicenza, a High Renaissance town brimming with villas, palaces, and civic buildings designed by Andrea Palladio; and incomparable Venice, its sparkling lagoon and surrounding islands so fragile next to the Adriatic Sea. Along the way we meet local experts, enjoy wonderful dining experiences and boat rides, and give you lots of opportunities to explore on your own.
- Boutique level: $3995 double occupancy
- Luxury level: $5495 double occupancy
- 6 nights hotel accommodation
- All breakfasts, two lunches, one wine tasting, two cocktails, and two dinners (B,L,WT,C,D on itinerary) Wine and/or beer always included with all hosted lunches and dinners
- All special events and entrance fees for museums, as noted in itinerary
- All transportation from rendezvous to drop-off, as noted in itinerary
- All gratuities for baggage, guides, and hotel service
- Services of all guides and experts
Final payment deadline: 11 March 2017
This trip is already filling up quickly. We encourage you to sign up far in advance of the deadline, as this trip historically sells out.
Tiny World Tours is helping to promote this tour organized especially for GRAM Members and friends by D*Lux Tours. Proceeds benefit GRAM. To register, please fill out the form and select "Arte/Terra/Acqua: the Venice Biennale with GRAM" in the drop down menu at the following link: http://traveldlux.com/book-a-trip